STEP 1 – INTENTION: Creating Your Vision
Do you sometimes feel powerless to carve your own path?
Many of us find ourselves at ‘middle age’ (anywhere from 30 to 60) exhausted, disappointed, and feeling lost from giving to everyone else – and forgetting to care for ourselves and our own dreams in the process.
The Create Your Life Steps help you to change the HOW, not the WHAT.
With the first step of the system – INTENTION – you will begin to get clear about your dreams, purpose and passion and set priorities so that you can make choices that reflect what’s important to you.
Why should I attend this Vision board workshop?
The Create Your Life Step 1: INTENTION is for you if:
- You know something needs to change, but you do not know what.
- Your life lacks meaning and balance and you want to start looking at a new direction.
- You want a non complicated way to ‘get out of your head’ to get to your vision.
- You are ready to invest in yourself by taking a few hours away from your roles and responsibilities to “fill up” with comfort, camaraderie, and inspiration.
- A year from now, you do not want your life to look and feel like it does today – but you’re uncertain how to go about the process (maybe even uncertain what you prefer instead).
Making a vision board with Miranda was a true discovery for me! It was the first time that I’ve experienced the miracle of visualization.
With the simple means of scissors, glue, some magazines, accompanied with the warm tea and relaxing music – I’ve gathered the pictures of my dreams and plans on a large poster. This was a good method to identify and realize my wishes and even structure them in my own special clusters and ways.
For most of the pictures I knew the purpose, but there were also some where I was not sure why I’d cut them out. I simply liked the image. So I glued it to my vision board too.
And guess what? Unexpectedly these images popped up or materialized later in reality, sometimes in a different way, and with some variations. What a ‘coincidence’!
So I guess this is another wonder of the vision board! You are not aware of some of your dreams. Maybe these shy dreams are hiding somewhere in your sub-conscience. The vision board practice helped me pull them out on the surface. It helped me realize that all my dreams and even most unreal plans have a right to exist.
Besides, what I loved about the vision board creation is that it is such a meditative process. I could completely switch off from the everyday stress and worries, focusing my attention on my inner wishes and being in the moment of creation.
Creation of the poster but also of the visualization of all the wonderful things to happen in the near future!
How does it work?
The Create Your Life Steps offer a balance of group workshops and individual activities during one afternoon or day.
STEP 1 of the Create Your Life Steps is all about INTENTION. We will help you to get CLEAR by creating a Vision Board.
If this is a full day, it will also include the BE-DO-HAVE dreamscape.
You can choose to complete the four-step process (steps 2, 3 and 4: Elimination, Integration and Action) through additional follow-on workshops that are designed to offer you further support if needed.
What do I get?
This afternoon package includes:
- Visonboard workshop, coaching and all program materials.
- Your own Visionboard to take home.
- A calm and secure space among women to think and talk about what you really want.
- Snacks and drinks
Your personal benefits:
- Clarity – about where you stand and where you want to go
- Program, tools, worksheets – how to get there once you know what you want
- Structure and systems – how to set up your desired changes and integrate a new structure in your daily life
- Mindsets – positive mindset, small changes in habits and rituals that make a big difference
The creation of my own vision board was for me the start to a new feeling. A feeling about what is deeper in me and that I want “to wake” up to give these things more attention. I cut pictures from magazines about things I always wanted to do, things which seemed to just fit me, pictures which attracted me somehow.
Some or most of them were selected intuitively because they attract me somehow, it looks as if they just ‘showed me the way’.
So some deeper background thoughts and feelings got a place, became visible on the vision board. It was a great experience really, and I still take lots of advantage from it. The Visionboard triggered new projects of which I somehow knew deeper in my heart that this is “mine” but it always seemed “too far away” to reach for it. The Visionboard experience allowed me to make them real!