STEP 1 – INTENTION: the BE-DO-HAVE Dreamscape
Do you sometimes feel powerless to carve your own path?
Many of us find ourselves at ‘middle age’ (anywhere from 30 to 60) exhausted, disappointed, and feeling lost from giving to everyone else – and forgetting to care for ourselves and our own dreams in the process.
The Create Your Life Steps help you to change the HOW, not the WHAT.
With the first step of the system – INTENTION – you will begin to get clear about your dreams, purpose and passion and set priorities so that you can make choices that reflect what’s important to you.
“In life, you do not have to do anything. It’s all a question of what you are being. Whatever you are being, you are creating.”
- Most people believe if they “have” something (more time, money, love…), they can finally “do” something (write a book, take up a hobby, go on vacation, buy a home, have a serious relationship), which will allow them to “be” something (happy, peaceful, content, or in love).
- In actuality, “having” does not produce “being” but the other way around.
- First you “be” the thing called “happy” (or “knowing,” or “wise,” or “compassionate,” …), then you start “doing” things from this place of being — and soon you discover that what you are doing winds up bringing you the things you’ve always wanted to “have.”
- The way to set this creative process (and that’s what this is…the process of creation) into motion is to look at what it is you want to “have,” ask yourself what you think you would “be” if you “had” that, then go straight to being.
Why should I attend this BE-DO-HAVE workshop?
The Create Your Life Step 1: INTENTION, the BE-DO-HAVE dreamscape is for you if:
- You know something needs to change, but you do not know what.
- Your life lacks meaning and balance and you want to start looking at a new direction.
- You keep doing the same things expecting different results
- You want things but don’t know how to get them
- You are ready to invest in yourself by taking a few hours away from your roles and responsibilities to “fill up” with comfort, camaraderie, and inspiration.
- A year from now, you do not want your life to look and feel like it does today – but you’re uncertain how to go about the process (maybe even uncertain what you prefer instead).
I was grateful to have this opportunity to retreat from my daily life and be guided to look at my life and the areas that I was having some issues, and be given the tools to now change my behavior.
How does it work?
The Create Your Life Steps offer a balance of group workshops and individual activities during one afternoon or day.
STEP 1 of the Create Your Life Steps is all about INTENTION. We will help you to get CLEAR by creating a BE-DO-HAVE dreamscape.
You can choose to complete the four-step process (steps 2, 3 and 4: Elimination, Integration and Action) through additional follow-on workshops that are designed to offer you further support if needed.
What do I get?
This afternoon package includes:
- BE-DO-HAVE dreamscape workshop, coaching and all program materials.
- Your own BE-DO-HAVE dreamscape to take home.
- A calm and secure space among women to think and talk about what you really want.
- Snacks and drinks
Your personal benefits:
- Clarity – about where you stand and where you want to go
- Program, tools, worksheets – how to get there once you know what you want
- Structure and systems – how to set up your desired changes and integrate a new structure in your daily life
- Mindsets – positive mindset, small changes in habits and rituals that make a big difference
Before, I did not know how to ‘do’ it. IT being a clearer vision. Of my days, my week, my mid term goals. I did not know how to change something in my life, where to start. I lost so much energy due to negative stuff. I signed up for the retreat because I wanted to know whether there is something to learn about changing that. And I wanted to meet with others who have the same problem. During the retreat I learned that I can steer my energy to the things I want. There is a structure I can set up which helps me to get a clearer view on a day, a week…. The vision board was a very good tool to become more conscious and secure about what I want. It is hanging in my house and it makes me feel proud.