Art retreats are a wonderful combination of skills sharing, artistic development, good company and delicious food in a tranquil environment will calm your body and mind and leave you feeling inspired and truly relaxed.
The art workshops are suitable for all levels – no experience necessary.
Led by Miranda, these retreats are designed to be a creative experience, nurturing your Creative Spirit, Mind and Body. Enjoy a weekend of calm and be immersed in the beauty of the German countryside with creative, soulful people from around the world.
Creative, nurturing and transformational.
They are fun and designed to inspire confidence and creativity using a variety of different materials and techniques. Whether you are a complete beginner, returning to art or want to get a fresh outlook on your work, these workshops are perfect for you. You will learn to tap into your intuition, to ‘look and see’, to let go and trust the process.
How does it work?
- Arrival and settling in (from 5 pm)
- Join group in relaxed Creative Circle to share why we’re here and what we want
- A full day of Intuitive painting, mixed media, stamping
- How to start, having fun, letting go, layering
- Creative blocks and how to push through
- Time to reflect, go for a walk, maybe do some yoga
- How to put it all together
- Finishing it up
- How to do this at home
What do I get?
This retreat package includes:
- Art workshops, creative coaching and all materials
- Your personal art to take home
- Two nights of accommodation
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner (vegetarian and organic) and non-alcoholic drinks
- Use of gardens and grounds at facility
Your personal benefits:
- Creative coaching – finding your personal way to art, creating and intuitive painting
- Techniques – getting to play with new materials
- How to add creativity to your everyday life
- Tools and instructions – learning how to continue to do this at home
- Inspiration – learning new things and from others
- Confidence – knowing that you are creative